Red Dirt Heirloom Blanket
Made with a double layer of 100% crinkle gauze cotton and your choice of trim. This extremely soft and delicate woven heirloom blanket is perfect for your baby.
These blankets make a great gift for a new mum, with many added bonuses.
They can be used but not limited to
– Pram Cover
– Capsule Cover
– Lightweight Blanket for Cot
– Swaddle for Newborn
– Feeding Cover
and so much more
Bringing our love of Lace, Colour and mixing it in with the Victorian Era, our heirloom blankets come with your choice of trim
- Pom Pom Trim
*PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR THESE TO BE MADE*
These options allow the blankets to be as neutral, as modern or as classic as you like.
Due to the nature of these blankets, and the ability to pass these on for many generations if cared for correctly. We ask that these blankets are washed by hand and air dried. Not ironed or placed in the dryer as this can affect the delicate lace and weave of the cotton.
For easy care simply
– Place in a sink with a natural liquid detergent/vinegar
– Manipulate by hand any marks or stains that may have occurred
– Squeeze any excess water out
– Hang on the line or airer to dry
– Keep these in an airtight location, without any chemicals or light close by
– Check your storage area and packaging every few months to ensure that it is still safe
If your blanket becomes damp for an extended period of time, mould may form and we ask that you throw it out as mould is harmful to little ones.
With a generous sizing, this allows for the use in the bassinet, pram and even the cot as your precious newborn grows
100cm x 100cm (Before Trim)